We fully endorse and adhere to the principles of the Data Protection Acts 1998 and 2003. Specifically, we state that
- Obtain and process information fairly.
- Keep it only for one or more specified, explicit and lawful purpose.
- Use and disclose it only in ways compatible with these purposes.
- Keep it safe and secure.
- Keep it accurate, complete and up to date.
- Ensure that it is adequate, relevant and not excessive.
- Retain it for no longer than is necessary for the purpose or purposes.
- Give a copy of his/her personal data to that individual, on written request.
What are Cookies
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer, either temporary or persistent. Cookies are used for authenticating, session tracking or maintaining specific information about users of our website, such as the contents of their shopping carts. The data collected by these cookies are completely anonymous and they do not record any personal information about you. If you prefer, you can choose to use our website without enabling cookies by editing your browser options such that cookies are blocked; however, please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of our website. For more information about cookies, please visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
Managing our marketing relationships
Our third party marketing partners may set cookies before you reach our site. If you wish to prevent this type of
cookie (sometimes known as a 'third party' or 'analytical' cookie), you may do so through your device's browser security settings. You'll sometimes see our advertising or special offers on other websites. Cookies provided by the other website or advertising network can tell us how effective this is. For example, if you click on one of our advertisements, the website owner might use a cookie to tell us that you came from their site. You can choose to disable third party cookies by updating your device settings, click here for details